Dates of ‘Live’ Mastermind Meetings –
January 10th 2018
April 11th 2019
July 11th 2019
October 10th 2019
Dates of Online Group Hotseats –
Time to be confirmed with group
20th February 2019
20th March 2019
15th May 2019
19th June 2019
14th August 2019
18th September 2019
13th November 2019
11th December 2019
Dates of 1:1 Hotseat Accountability Sessions:
Will be confirmed between Mastermind attendees and Marc himself.
Leicestershire (All others. Other events/dates/events may be added and communicated via email)
Online : Skype or Zoom
What you and your business will get out of the event days:
Quite simply I put this Mastermind programme together for 8 businesses, to grow their business so that between them, at the end of the calendar year, they have made an EXTRA £1million. Game changing for some. Life changing for others.
At every meeting you will get your chance to explore issues with the chairperson and your peers on:
- Growing your business by up a 6 figure sum
- Professional & Personal Goals
- Sales, Marketing & Branding
- Presentations & Speaking Skills
- Stress Prevention / Control
- Emotional Intelligence, Attitude & Motivation
- Networking & Referral Generation
- Communications with yourself & others
- Masterminding For Success
- Coaching Skills
- Personality & Behavioural Understanding
- Expert Special Guest Speakers
Plus EXTRA Bonuses
- Loads of FREE support included – eg: Secret Facebook Group, online presentations, audio downloads, training information, video downloads, and e-books + loads more!
- EVERY Attendee will have the opportunity to access future events at a discounted rate versus, early-bird and full price rates.
- EVERY Attendee will be sent a FREE e-book’s containing hints, tips, ideas and strategies for marketing your business after the event, including the content from the days workshops.
The benefit of 1:1 coaching with a good business coach is well documented. Results can be explosive and inspirational. But what if you’re not quite at the level of wanting a business coach or being able to afford a business coach for a period of time that suits your budget? But you still want to grow and benefit from years of experience, education, ideas and strategies that could take you to the ‘next level’? Then being part of the EXCLUSIVE Million Pound Mastermind Group is the answer.
The power and necessity of Mastermind Groups have been well documented in business success stories and key business books, such as ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill. Being able to benefit from the knowledge, skills and expertise of a small, exclusive group of people that all have the same vision can be inspirational as well as increase the likelihood of success within your business at a fraction of the price of a 1:1 coaching relationship.
When you take part in this Exclusive Million Pound Mastermind Group for 12 months, you are very likely to have your best year ever.
This 12 Month programme is based on 11 years of research into highly effective people and top achievers and will include expert guest speakers who will share the secrets of personal and business effectiveness.
Masterminding is a creative group process that asks you to commit to actions between sessions and hold each other and yourself accountable.
“The mastermind helped me to realise and apply my ability, knowledge and develop the business potential within me”.
Past delegates all said that because they were “supported and held to account for their actions, (as they would be by a good coach), that they achieved far more than they expected to”.
This action alone will drive you towards achieving your goals and visions.
Is a Mastermind Group right for you?
- Need a “kick”, or simply need holding to account?
- Do you want to learn how an “expert” would market and grow your business?
- Do you have goals but can’t seem to see where or how to begin?
- Want to be more effective, or simply more motivated?
- Want to speak/present in public with more impact?
- Do you ever get stressed to a point that it affects your work or life?
- Relationship, rapport or communications challenges?
- Are you getting the results from networking that you deserve?
- Need bigger sales, more referrals, more customers or a bigger brand?
- Want to understand “emotional intelligence”?
- If yes to any of the above…… THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
“I have known Marc for a few years now and have been in a few of his courses. I decided to take the plunge and invest in his Mastermind group. We have so far only had 2 sessions and I am already seeing a huge benefit from it. Marc is very clear on his questioning to make us all think more clearly about what we are trying to achieve, and why you are you trying to achieve it. Bring in a group of like-minded individuals (none of us has big egos) we have been amazed at how similar our problems and goals are, and that it is our mindsets and accountability that are often causing us the most issues. I would massively recommend Marc and the Mastermind Groups. I think he would be described as a little ‘unconventional’ but he is extremely good for me, both mentally and ‘business – wise’.” Matt Shurmer, Business Owner.
“I recently joined a Mastermind of Marc’s, having known him for about 18 months. Marc id definitely not your typical coach, but make no mistake, he is one astute business person. He helps people see where their strengths are and how to play them. Picks the questions you weren’t expecting to get to the root of an issue.Challenges but knows how far to push and when to stop. Someone who remembers that it’s not just about the business – the personal life of the owner has to feel right too. The group format means that you learn as much – or more – from listening to other business owners’ challenges and doubts, and sharing your own suggestion or observations to help others, as you learn from talking about your own business issues. In one meeting I’d found a way forward on something I’d been stuck with for months. Joining a Mastermind is one of the best decisions I have made since starting my own business.” Marion Parrish, Owner of The Accidental Manager HR Consultancy.
About Your Chairperson:
Marc Ford, Your Best Kept Business Secret:
Marc’s background is setting him on the path to becoming one the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’:
- Author of 6 Books and hundreds of small business blogs.
- Creator of the ‘Customer Machine’, helping businesses attract their ideal customers and clients and keep them.
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Best Kept Business Secret’ Podcast on iTunes
- Contributor and ‘go-to expert’ on all things ‘SME’ with BBC TV, Radio, Local Radio, Channel 4 and various other news outlets.
- His 20-year involvement in retail, retail management to director level as well as starting, running and selling his own successful business over a 5 year period has resulted in:
- Increasing sales and profits for companies between 10-24% in less than a year.
- Presenting to and training businesses such as Hitachi Capital, Seimens, The Food Standards Agency and Mercedes Benz.
- Helping SME’s grow beyond their 3-year plans in 12 months and 5 years inside in 2 years.
- Helping grow business from ‘low 5 figure businesses’ to ‘high 6 figure businesses’ and now ‘mid 6 figure businesses’ to ‘seven figure businesses’.
He became a business coach because he was passionate about helping business owners become the best versions of themselves and helping their businesses become the very best that they could be.
His no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point style makes him very different to people who tell you what you want to hear. It’s as-it-is.
He’s been hired by Hitachi Capital, Mercedes Benz, Seimens and The Food Standards Agency and will be working with other major brands this year that he wants to work with, making him one of the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’ by design.
Included in the price:
Lunch, tea, coffee and refreshments.
All training materials provided.
(Should you not attend the event or cancel, within 14 days of the event, there is a No-Refund Policy in place)