930am and runs to 430pm on Monday 21st January 2019
The Meeting Room, The Fox Pond, London Rd, Great Glenn, Leicester
What you and your business will get out of the day:
- A marketing plan that will propel your business going through 2019 – using achievable time lines, easy to implement and easy to follow ideas
- A marketing strategy that will help your business become more well known in 2019 – using proven strategies that are simple to follow, and easy enough to become profitable habits
- The difference between a plan and a strategy – knowing this is key to how you and your business act and market to your customers.
- Knowing how diary management will help your business marketing throughout the year – One of the BIGGEST key components to adding £’s to your turnover and profit.
- Know how to use various types of marketing again and again and still make it look fresh – Understanding using minimum effort and gaining maximum results
- How to make your marketing AS good, if not better than larger rivals in your industry – knowing what you can do with your budget and how to get the best ROI, (return on investment).
Simple to follow, easy to implement proven ideas and theories, presented in a fun, motivating and challenging way. It’s the only way I know how!
Plus EXTRA Bonuses
- EVERY Attendee will have access to Marc with his hints and tips on growing your business via his private, invitation only, Exclusive Facebook Group.
- EVERY Attendee will have the opportunity to access future events at a discounted rate versus, early-bird and full price rates.
- EVERY Attendee will be sent a FREE e-book containing hints, tips, ideas and strategies for marketing your business after the event, including the content from the days workshop.
Only 20 Places available – Early Bird Price Finishes December 24th 2018 – Save £50
So Come Join me…Book now and get those customers you really deserve!
Over the last 12 months it’s become more and more apparent in an ever increasing market that businesses are spending more time looking at the end financial result rather than the quality of of their marketing to increase that final figure. Cutting costs, shortcuts and getting others to ‘do it’ are pointless unless you are fully in control of what’s going out and when. This event will put you, the business owner in control of your marketing, knowing where you excel, and understanding what things need to change to increase your appeal to your customers and clients.
Simple to follow, easy to implement proven ideas and theories, presented in a fun, motivating and challenging way.
About Your Trainer:
About Marc Ford, Your Best Kept Business Secret:
Marc’s background is setting him on the path to becoming one the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’:
- Author of 6 Books and hundreds of small business blogs.
- Creator of the ‘Customer Machine’, helping businesses attract their ideal customers and clients and keep them.
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Best Kept Business Secret’ Podcaston iTunes
- Contributor and ‘go-to expert’ on all things ‘SME’ with BBC TV, Radio, Local Radio, Channel 4 and various other news outlets.
- His 20-year involvement in retail, retail management to director level as well as starting, running and selling his own successful business over a 5 year period has resulted in:
- Increasing sales and profits for companies between 10-24% in less than a year.
- Presenting to and training businesses such as Hitachi Capital, Seimens, The Food Standards Agency and Mercedes Benz.
- Helping SME’s grow beyond their 3-year plans in 12 months and 5 years inside in 2 years.
- Helping grow business from ‘low 5 figure businesses’ to ‘high 6 figure businesses’ and now ‘mid 6 figure businesses’ to ‘seven figure businesses’.
He became a business coach because he was passionate about helping business owners become the best versions of themselves and helping their businesses become the very best that they could be.
His no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point style makes him very different to people who tell you what you want to hear. It’s as-it-is.
He’s been hired by Hitachi Capital, Mercedes Benz, Seimens and The Food Standards Agency and will be working with other major brands this year that he wants to work with, making him one of the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’ by design.
Included in the price:
Lunch, tea, coffee and refreshments.
All training materials provided.
(Should you not attend the event or cancel, within 14 days of the event, there is a No-Refund Policy in place)