Ever fancied having a business coach, but can’t afford it?
Ever wanted to grow your business, but not sure what to do?
Ever thought, that you know the answers already, but you can’t quite put your finger on it?
Then this is for you.
Here are 101 Questions that coaches might ask you, to get the most out of you, the best out of you and give you the best business that you could have.
Here are 101 Questions that coaches might ask you, to understand your weaknesses, your problems and issues, but help you move forward.
Simple. Effective. Challenging.
Rewarding. Game Changing. Successful.
“If Alan Sugar wanted to buy your business, right now…what would he change?”
“If your business was human and had a personality, what three personality traits would it have?”
“Would God laugh at your marketing plan and why?”
Three slightly random questions, but three of the 101 questions every business owner should ask themselves.
We all get stuck working in the business. We all have dreams and goals. But when was the last time you took a step back and asked yourself an important, business-related question without it being all, so bloody serious?
The questions are designed to make you feel uncomfortable, satisfied, intrigued, angry and motivated at getting the MOST out of what you have, where you’re going and remembering the mistakes of the past. Written so that you should go back to them every 6 months, you’ll be shocked and surprised how far you’ve come or how differently you view your business as you strive to make it a success.
Marc’s background is setting him on the path to becoming one the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s‘:
- Author of 5 Books and hundreds of small business blogs.
- Creator of the ‘Customer Machine’, helping businesses attract their ideal customers and clients and keep them.
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Best Kept Business Secret’ Podcast on iTunes
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Not So Small Business Brunch’ Radio Show
- Contributor and go-to expert on all things ‘SME’ with BBC TV, Radio, Local Radio, Channel 4 and various other news outlets.
His 20-year involvement in retail, retail management to director level as well as starting, running and selling his own successful business over a 5 year period has resulted in:
- Increasing sales and profits for companies between 10-24% in less than a year.
- Presenting to and training businesses such as Hitachi Capital and Mercedes Benz.
- Helping SME’s grow beyond their 3-year plans in 12 months and 5 years inside in 2 years.
- Helping grow business from ‘low 5 figure businesses’ to ‘high 6 figure businesses’.
He became a business coach because he was passionate about helping business owners become the best versions of themselves and helping their businesses become the very best that they could be.
His no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point style makes him very different to people who tell you what you want to hear. It’s as-it-is.
He’s been hired by Hitachi Capital, Mercedes Benz and will be working with other major brands this year that he wants to work with, making him one of the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’ by design.